Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MyLink update?

vy_berlina03

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6 Storm
Chat Transcript
Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
You have been connected to Andrew.
Andrew: Hi there Michael! My name is Andrew, how can I help you today?
Michael C: Hi Andrew is Holden planning on having Android auto and apple car play working with the VF Commodore
Andrew: Hi Michael, good question - at this stage Holden have made no announcements in this regard - I can advise that for other Holden models, infotainment features are unable to be retro fitted to previous model vehicles, as the systems are installed in factory - I suspect this will be the case with the Vf but as I said at the outset, no announcements have been made regarding this
Michael C: ok and what about any sat nav map upgrades
Andrew: I will check on this mow for you do you mind holding?
Michael C: all good
Andrew: We have no announcements/information on this at this stage, Michael
Michael C: so no map upgrades due for quarter one
Andrew: I can find nothing about sat nav upgrades for the VF - VE yes, but not the VF

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
^ Oh great ... the fun I experienced when stuck on Cowpasture Road for 20km / 2.5hrs last Friday, while the M7 was closed, was much heightened by the fact that the SatNav didn't even register that half the intersections I was crossing existed ... no backroads for me!

Plonker

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SSV Redline Ute & 2016 SSV Redline Sedan
^ Oh great ... the fun I experienced when stuck on Cowpasture Road for 20km / 2.5hrs last Friday, while the M7 was closed, was much heightened by the fact that the SatNav didn't even register that half the intersections I was crossing existed ... no backroads for me!

Lol I was thinking this on Friday when I too was stuck on Cowpasture Road :p

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Someone should seriously set up a dairy goods stall along there ... milkshakes, fancy cheeses, ice cream, frozen yoghurts ... all good cowy produce to keep the crawling punters happy!

wombat tow

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ss sedan
I was talking in general to a dealer today about the my link problems with apple phones and he suggested to do a upgrade on the software on the phone and it should fix the problem, i'll let you know if its fixed when I get a chance to check it out

vy_berlina03

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6 Storm
I updated my iPhone 6 to IOS 9.3 (1.8gb download) and so far so good when I get off a phone call now the MyLink reverts back to what ever was playing instead of pausing like before

Chookah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline Wagon
I updated my iPhone 6 to IOS 9.3 (1.8gb download) and so far so good when I get off a phone call now the MyLink reverts back to what ever was playing instead of pausing like before
God bless you, i'm going to download the update now!

daves8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF Calais V 6.0 | 2013 VF Calais V V6 Wagon

Same here. So far, so good