Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MyLink update?

knight001

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB MY19 Holden Commodore VXR A9 3.6Ltr
Hey all,

Does anyone know if there is an update for the MyLink software for the ZB Commodores? I have noticed 2 new ZB Commodores in which I can see the MyLink software seen in the Acadia? Also noticed on the VXR model that the gauges are White and Blue?

Here is a link to an example of a VXR on carsales:
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/de...re-vxr-zb-auto-awd-my18/OAG-AD-18265159/?Cr=1

Looks like it also has red painted Brembo's...

Not sure if this is an updated model? My VXR is a MY19 model and doesn't have this...

StrayKiwi

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY18 ZB VXR
I only saw red Brembo covers on some 2018 red VXRs I looked at. I am not 100% certain but I would imagine they were optioned by the dealer. There is nothing in the brochure to suggest they are a build option or a dealer fitted accessory.

Don't know anything about a software update. I'll email my dealer and ask though, thanks for the heads up.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
MY20 has the updated infotainment which is the same version as the Acadia Mylink.

knight001

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB MY19 Holden Commodore VXR A9 3.6Ltr
I only saw red Brembo covers on some 2018 red VXRs I looked at. I am not 100% certain but I would imagine they were optioned by the dealer. There is nothing in the brochure to suggest they are a build option or a dealer fitted accessory.

Don't know anything about a software update. I'll email my dealer and ask though, thanks for the heads up.
No worries... Let me know what they say. I'm sure it is just some update that can be done.

Mjrobbo88

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vfsv6
Would like to Know if can just take car to a Holden dealer and get them
To update it ?

StrayKiwi

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY18 ZB VXR
My car was booked in tomorrow morning for it. Service Centre just called to postpone my appointment indefinitely now that NZ is due to go to level 4 alert tomorrow night.

StrayKiwi

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY18 ZB VXR
So a month later, my car finally went in to be serviced. The Service Representative said they will update MyLink "if it's required and any updates are available."
Car came back and the interface is still the same colour scheme. At least now there is a way to tell MY2018 and MY2019 models apart.