Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Narrowly avoided a crash today....

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Steery, i guess either banned, or could see that it was the right thing to do?

I had a ford sedan pull out from a side street [i was doing 60 (the speed limit)] and he was at a stop, he was only about 40 metres in front of me, in the wet too, ****ing prick, i had to change lanes quickly which was almost dangerous, and worst thing is, if i had've hit him it would've been looked on as my fault! That pisses me off!

Steery

AA 554 G
Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR SS M5
Steery, i guess either banned, or could see that it was the right thing to do?

I had a ford sedan pull out from a side street [i was doing 60 (the speed limit)] and he was at a stop, he was only about 40 metres in front of me, in the wet too, ****ing prick, i had to change lanes quickly which was almost dangerous, and worst thing is, if i had've hit him it would've been looked on as my fault! That pisses me off!

They aren't banned, and unless im quite mistaken, P-platers arent allowed to drive V8's. I couldn't give a ****, he can drive whatever he wants. But i think its amusing that this isn't jumped on, when driving unregistered etc is.

Bad luck to him.