Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Narva Arctic Blue

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
I've got a blue tinge in my High beams. They're just a cheapo set off ebay from overseas but are very bright and definitely have a hint of blue to them. The brand is called Xtec and they claim 4000k. For $20 I'm extremely happy with them.

pepstar87

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SSV M6
what globes are you running in your normal low beam headlights? and are they blue tinged also?

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
I've got Phillips Crystal Visions in my low beams. They don't have a blue tinge but are extremely white. I highly recommend them.

white vyII

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII S Ute
hey guys i got kaixen h4 globes in mine and there real good, white with a blue tinge :D got em for $36 off that ls1 site!

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
if your looking for a blue tinge, take note of the kelvin rating on the globe. normal yellow tinge globes are in the range of 3000k-4000k, whiter is 4000k-5000k, white with a blue appearance is 5000k-6000k. anything after 6000k is fairly bright blue, and will more than likely get you in trouble with the cops, as well as a reduction in light output.
just as another example, 20000k is either pink or purple. not tinged, but full blown LED style colour.
also bear in mind that the bulb lense shouldn't be real blue. Arctic blue lenses are acceptable and legal, but Narva's Blue Power bulbs aren't as the glass is full on blue.
CC