Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NARVA Blue Power headlights = terrible

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
hey guys regarding headlights/bulbs, ive been there and wasted the money on the rip off brands like narva and phillips, anyway way few years ago thought id try something different to give that icey blue tinge i wanted and i found these on ebay, the dont do all bulbs... like the one on my fog lights in my wh (h27?) but they look awesome and he also chucks in a set of white t10 wedge parkers too, they look **** hot and havent had one blow yet, they have been in our vz ss, vy ss, vy s, and ve gts for 2 years without a dilemma, honestly give em a go

id upload photos but its too much hassle

link might help

Eclipse White Head Lights H4 - ALL Honda Civic/Jazz/CRX - eBay Other, Lights, Indicators, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 27-Feb-10 20:31:30 AEDST)

prob not a good idea using these unless you plan on upgrading your wiring, your car is designed for 55/60 watt h4 globes so if you put in those 90/100 watt globes you will eventually start having problems

VE Pete

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Sportwagon
Narva Blue Power globes are great, just put a set in the VE SS Sportwagon and they are the bomb! There is a lot of expert talk out there and that's just what it is, definition of an expert - drips under pressure. Before you go madly buying blue light globes you need to understand the higher you go in the light spectrum ie blue it will appear whiter and brighter to look at but will not put more illumination on the road. You need to get lights that have the highest lumen rating. This will give you better illumination of the road in all weather conditions. The Narva plus 50's and blue powers are very good anything above that start to drop off as they go blue. Phillips plus 50's and plus 80's are also very good, remember high lumens is what you want. With regards to $100 for a set of globes not sure where you went but sounds a bit rich, I got mine for a lazy $47 from Repco. Yes they were on special, normal retail is $67 so I guess do your research, shop around. I reckon Narva Blue Powers are great!!!!!!

Ace_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pac
I put a set of the artic blue in my 4wd when they were available, cost me $50, Im happy with them so far.