Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Narva LED conversions

Banksy99

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6
Hey Guys, so I put the new Narva LED conversions into my VF and noticed tonight that an error is coming on the dash saying “ check right/left dipped beam lamp” I have fitted both the high and the low with the canbus module. The high beams are working perfectly but the lows are bringing up that caution. Just wondering if I even need the canbus unit for the H7 led globes or if there’s another problem. Please help me out so I can fix it ASAP.
Cheers

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
Most definitely need the Can module for the VF, If the Narva ones are anything like the JW Speaker LED's, they require both the resistive and CAN type modules in series to avoid the error coming up on the dash.

kaneotto1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SV6
Hey Guys, so I put the new Narva LED conversions into my VF and noticed tonight that an error is coming on the dash saying “ check right/left dipped beam lamp” I have fitted both the high and the low with the canbus module. The high beams are working perfectly but the lows are bringing up that caution. Just wondering if I even need the canbus unit for the H7 led globes or if there’s another problem. Please help me out so I can fix it ASAP.
Cheers
I've just installed the narva H7 LEDs as well as the canbus modules and experiencing the same error code. Have you fixed your problem and if so how did you?