Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NatAcclaim now NatSmashedByTruckAcclaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S L67
So... Nicely cruising along enjoying my ride and the beautiful day when suddenly I see a truck next to me on the right getting closer and closer as he was merging into my lane. Horn planted (so hard it cracked the plastic!), but no, truck still kept getting closer til i'm like "well, i'm cactus", and then *pow* he merged straight into the side of me ending up closer to me than my passengers sit.
So my nick NatAcclaim (after my beloved VR Acclaim) is now a bit frickin useless but the good bit... Thanks to his insurance company and mine being a write-off, I am now the proud owner of a supercharged VT S V6. It's done 163k kms, it's the sweetest colour, awesome condition and it was $5500 with a roadworthy!! LOVE eBay!! I'm stoked so I wanted to share!

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
good to hear your ok. any pics of the smash?

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
i wanna see the smashed car and the vt :)

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
As do I. :D Seriously though, I'm glad to hear that not only did you come out of it in one piece, but that you ended up getting a sweet deal on a better car than what you had before. :D