Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathan's berlina II

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Thanks buddy, yeah I have always liked the idea of just the stock rims, cheap tyres :D
i just want some newish ones of a vz, or maybe even machine some newer ones from a ve, i think they are bigger, maybe 17 x7.5?
But I want silver ones cause they blend in nicely with the chrome strips around the car.

S

[SN'58'TN]

your berlinas not a bad looking car either ....aye whered did yu get ur springs compressed and how much did it cost? ?

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Cheers, when I got my car lowered, they compressed the spring for me for no added cost, but id assume it couldnt be much more than $50 a spring i reckon. Any steering or suspension workshop, or even Peddars should be able to do them.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Currently awaiting economic crisis money from K.Rudd..budgeted already, if everything thing goes to plan, should end up with a new 2.5" catback exhaust, window tint and some REAL silver interceptors with fat rubber.
IF ALL GOES TO PLAN lol

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Very neat looking Berlina.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
^^ Thanks fella's..I try and keep it clean, not hard when i have free carwash open to me whenever I want, but sometimes I just can't be stuffed.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Going for my green P's tomorrow afternoon!! Going to be so much better without as many restrictions. Wish me luck? haha

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Thinking of the HID conversion. Anyone done this or seen it done before? I wouldn't think it is that hard.
Any opinions?