Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathan's berlina II

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Update..
been having a few problems over the weekend. Running the error code check, turned out to be Code 75 - System Voltage Low - Auto Transmission Only.
The battery light has been coming on intermittently over the last 6-7 months, never really had major problems, just the rare time that it hasn't cranked over first go (probably happened twice since the battery light started coming on). Anyway, went out and bought a new battery today, hopefully that helps the problem. The battery light is still lit on the dash, but I'll give it some time to clear all codes tomorrow night, than I will have a better idea.

Drama number two of the weekend..After being fairly pissed off over the whole code 75 issue, car was finally starting with the new battery, so went to get fuel. Pulled up close to the bowser and it was out of order, so reversed back to the bowser behind, ended up scraping the side on a pole :bang:
Got out of the car, a lady on the other side of the servo was looking at me and I was quite abusive at the car, must have scared her a little bit lol:whistling

Attachments

• Photo0074.jpg
    Photo0074.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 223
  • Photo0077.jpg
    Photo0077.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 230

holden-4-life

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Equipe II
that is so homo

my battery light has been doin the same thing
coming on randomly going off then 10 seconds later coming back on. but after the cars warm it goes away
hope the battery works

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
that is so homo

my battery light has been doin the same thing
coming on randomly going off then 10 seconds later coming back on. but after the cars warm it goes away
hope the battery works
Yeah pretty much exactly what mine does :cry:but i hope once the error codes are cleared, its all fixed. If not I might get a better alternator, cause of my interior lighting and stereo setup, it must draw alot more current than noraml.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Yeah I have my ipod plugged in 24/7 aswell, maybe it uses the battery to charge even when the car is off? I don't know. All seems well since the new battery anyway, except the light comes on the dash every now and then. Maybe the error code just hasn;t been deleted, I'll have a look with the tech 2 soon.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Tinted my tail lights last weekend, will get some pics once the weather fines up.

ON THE LOOK OUT for some 17 or 18 inch wheels (with tyres) preferebly Holden, let me know if you have/know anyone selling thanks.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Picked up my new number plates today, very happy with them :yeah:

Also still looking for some 17 or 18 inch wheels and tyres, preferrebly Holden, for under $1000.

Attachments

• Photo0112.jpg
    Photo0112.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 190
  • Photo0114.jpg
    Photo0114.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 197

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
New pictures..

Got some more pics taken late this week..
The last one is with a CRX owned by a guy from work..

Attachments

• Photo0120.jpg
    Photo0120.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Photo0121.jpg
    Photo0121.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 223
  • Photo0123.jpg
    Photo0123.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 284

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
nice stocko mate

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Come along way since i bought it, but thanks for the feedback, really appreciated :thumbsup: