Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathan's berlina II

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Hey everyone, I have been a member here for a while now so thought I would show you all my car. Enjoy!

Name: Nathan
Model: 1994 VR Berlina
Colour: Dark Blue
Bodykit: 0
Engine Type: 3800
Engine Mods: CAI, removed bellmouth
Exhaust: Pacemaker extractors, 2.5" Redback single muffler cat-back. Lukey 'turbo' exaust/muffler getting worked on soon.
Gearbox: Automatic
Brakes: Front: VT upgrde with DBA Slotted discs, Rear: standard with bendix, will eventually be replaced with slotted items and QFM pads.
Suspension: compressed kings ultras and shortend shocks (rear), kings ultras and shortend struts (front)
Wheels/Tyres: Speedy 'Cheetah' 18", Whitewalls On Dunlops
Interior: Aftermarket cup holder
Other Mods: Grill mesh insert in front bumper and painted grill inserts, tinted tail lights, custom plates, clear side indicators
Stereo: Sony bluetooth h/u, fusion splits up front, fusion 6.5" in parcel shelf, clarion dual 12" sub box powered by a small clarion amp
Build Period: 9th Jan 08-ongoing
Cost: $4200 completely stock
Future Mods: Upcoming weeks-Tint, venetians
Upcoming months-Adjustable panhard rod, Yella Terra bits :D , foamy tune, stage 2 shift kit, new speakers and amps ...fix minor things like roof lining.

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE PICTURES :)

Attachments

• 100_0620.jpg
    100_0620.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 889
  • Image507.jpg
    Image507.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 878
  • Image512.jpg
    Image512.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 741
  • Image514.jpg
    Image514.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 707
  • 100_06612.jpg
    100_06612.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 947
  • Image424.jpg
    Image424.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:

grech's spk

fat.14u
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore s pack
nathan! good starting point! love the berlina's! good luck with the future mods mate!

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
thanks bro, post your wheels in the forsale bit yet?

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Why oh why do you have stockies on the back?

Apart from that it looks like a good starting point

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Thanks fella's, mods are coming slowly, but atleast they are happening.

the only reason I have stockies on the back was to pass rego cause I got them cheap from the wreckers, a better option IMO than buying new tyres cause the tread on both of them was above 90%. Soon im gonna take them into work and change the tyres back to the berlina rims, and then hopefully get some new rims :)
I don't like the look of it, but its the only way i can drive untill i can swap the tyres over.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Recently changed the waterpump, very easy thanks to some handy threads off this forum. Seems to have hopefully fixed a small leak as the old one was pretty worn.
There still seems to be some loss of water/coolant when the engine cools down, I'll take it into work soon so i can get a good look underneath.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
I am on the hunt for a new or second hand left tail light..any one who can help, would be much appreciated :)

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Yay, got my newish tail light today, the reflector is pretty worn, but it makes it so much more appealing than what it used to look like :D
Also painted my stockies a nice alloy silver, and whilst yes I am expecting to get flamed by some becuase they are not original stockies, IDC..It will do untill i get some new rims, or proper chaser rims with some nice fat rubber :)