Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathans VY Calais - 'Calais 2.0'

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
Dont worry about the 20s. Then again its your call they do look good. Mine came with 20s and Ultra low VS rear springs in it and it rode like ass. Having said that I changed to 19s and raised it (slightly) to VT-Z ultras in the rear and then spent another 2k+ on the suspension and it still rides rough or firm, whichever way you want to describe it but it handles alot better than the boat it was plus I grew used to it.

You just need to save for the L67 conversion now. I drove my brother emotec VT Calais one time and wow it was like night and day. But now he has an L98 manual VZ SS Thunder and hes trying to pull the "V8" card on me. Its amazing how quickly his ego started swelling, its kind of funny really. Oh well Ive got six years on him and five seats.

Lol nah conversions are a waste of time. I won't have done THAT much to this car anyways. It'll likely become the mrs car and we'll sell the VT to make way for an 8 :)

Series II front bar.

Do it.

Last on the list, but yeah. Then gotta do the skirts and rear bar too though, expensive.

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
Aiming for something like this in the end. VZ Calais tail lights too, VY II Skirts maybe.

5kkd4l.jpg

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
i usually skim the VS section, keep forgetting you have a VY now lol

VZ calais rear for sure though!

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Liking this, nice pick up too, if I can't get a letter from the rta saying I can drive a v8 I'll be buying a vy calais :) they look sweet

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I want some more pics of this beast :p