Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nature

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
A few more :) Hope you enjoy them :) a couple of them and others won me a few awards at a local agriculture show & won me second highest aggregate points in photography :D
IMGP1869.jpg
IMGP2044.jpg

IMGP2006.jpg
IMGP2029.jpg

IMGP1984.jpg
IMGP1976.jpg

IMGP1963.jpg
IMGP1878.jpg

IMGP1903.jpg

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I suggest you learn how to use the straighten tool, so many are on slants. Is the black and white river one stitched? There is a black band down the centre of it and the left of picture seems OOF.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Just tested out my 1.4x MkII extender on the 300 F4L the other day, lorikeet in the back yard. Untouched photo, 100% crop. Surprisingly sharp for an extended lens :)

boids_1_crop.jpg

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
I suggest you learn how to use the straighten tool, so many are on slants. Is the black and white river one stitched? There is a black band down the centre of it and the left of picture seems OOF.

Thanks for your input, all these are taken by hand, haven't got a tripod yet, but will use the straighen too next time haha, The B&W river one is a whole photo, wasn't stitched, not sure what happened there, editing flop I thinks.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Thanks for your input, all these are taken by hand, haven't got a tripod yet, but will use the straighen too next time haha, The B&W river one is a whole photo, wasn't stitched, not sure what happened there, editing flop I thinks.

Ah who needs a tripod for straight lines? ;)

Sorry just re-read my comment and it seemed a bit blunt, that wasn't how it was meant to sound sorry.

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
Ah who needs a tripod for straight lines? ;)

Sorry just re-read my comment and it seemed a bit blunt, that wasn't how it was meant to sound sorry.

Truehaha, the perks of editing :p

Haha maybe a litte :) But all good.