Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Naughty (possibly malicious) things you could (but never would) do to cars

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Shounak said:
Shooter, if we see a "copycat car vandal" on the loose on TV.. I'll admit I was wrong..

I simply hope he doesn't blame me for giving him the idea(s) in the first place. I'll have no defence..

I see the article..

"After a spate of attacks on various makes and models of cars, especially Ford Falcons. The culprit has been apprehended by police at a local carpark. The bearded villain was throwing brake fluid, smudging dog ****, putting fruit in exhausts, gravel in hubcaps, cable ties on tail shafts and other horrendous activities, after reading a dangerous car destroying guide on Australia's FIRST Commodore forum.

The villain was granted bail earlier this evening and local residents have been advised to lock their cars up, until this attrocious thread is deleted by moderators..

Reporters left "PM's" for a number of moderators on the website, but no replies have been received...

I can't be bothered writing an editorial.. Or finishing this piece of marvelous journalism.

Better get a good Lawyer on standby incase someone sues for damages/ stress/ loss of income etc etc...

I can see most business coming your way from the good ol USA !

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Spike79 said:
Nah mate, i'm serious!

Oh good, because I was being sarcastic..

Or was I? *fade into ominous music*

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
sixshooter said:
Better get a good Lawyer on standby incase someone sues for damages/ stress/ loss of income etc etc...

I can see most business coming your way from the good ol USA !

hotman_narrowweb__200x270.jpg

Can't go wrong with this lawyer.. Although I'd have to catch him in between his chicks and cars..

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
sixshooter said:
Your an IDIOT for starting a thread like this Shounak... there's enough tools out there thowing rocks at cars and running keys down the side of cars without giving them a post full of tips... YOU IDIOT ! as Ren would say !

I gotta ask coz this isnt the first time, but do you not know how to have a laugh? Even darren has posted which show that theres no harm intended, its just for a giggle. Expand your mind you hard ass!!!:w00t:

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Theres one or two I know of. One is to remove the filler plug from their diff, a few weeks or a month down the track the diff will apparently die from dust and crap accumulating and fluid escaping. Or if you wanted a more instantaneous result, drain the fluid. Hmm theres another one if you have access to under the bonnet. Take a plastic juice bottle and fill it with acetylene, Unscrew a spark plug and leave the lead attached, put the electrode end in the bottle and seal it with blue tac and close bonnet. Wait for em to try starting it and **** themselves.

Never actually seen either of these done, but they should work.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
sixshooter lighten up ai, this is a 'fun' thread we dont need any wetblankets spoiling it. the one i posted where neither dangerous or destructive. they where a FUNNY JOKE!