Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NBA thread.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
just 100% against lebron, comparing him and kobe is done to the moon and back... Both are incredible players and kobe is expected to have way better footwork and ball handling than lebron due to the size difference, but it isn't way better... it's just better. You say look up the NBA finals, what about when he carried the Cavs in the conference finals against orlando in 08-09? or against boston in 09-10... You going to claim his 30+ ppg averages were all dunks/layups?

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
just 100% against lebron, comparing him and kobe is done to the moon and back... Both are incredible players and kobe is expected to have way better footwork and ball handling than lebron due to the size difference, but it isn't way better... it's just better. You say look up the NBA finals, what about when he carried the Cavs in the conference finals against orlando in 08-09? or against boston in 09-10... You going to claim his 30+ ppg averages were all dunks/layups?

Lebron has turned the corner. I didn't like him much either once, the decision and all, but he has figured it out. His % are up everywhere and he is playing the game to his strengths, instead of jacking bad jumpshots. The biggest thing now is that he is controlling the flow of the game. It dosn't seem to matter what he is doing, people are going to say meh, so what, but the reality is he is doing great things. The one and only knock against him now is the lack of killer instinct, but he has shown glimpses of that before too, especially to the celtics.

tanner892

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV M6

No its way better.

Why do you need to be smaller to have good footwork, heaps of big men do.

Haha the Cavs lost both of those series you just mentioned?? Its not "carrying" a team if you lose wow.

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
No its way better.

Why do you need to be smaller to have good footwork, heaps of big men do.

Haha the Cavs lost both of those series you just mentioned?? Its not "carrying" a team if you lose wow.

Name one big man who has the same level of footwork Kobe has?? Or for that matter has better footwork than LeBron?

Enough about footwork.. If you knew as much as you think you do you would realise there is nothing wrong with LeBrons footwork.. It may not be at the level Kobe's is, but it isn't as crucial to his game as it is to Kobe's.

Lebron carried the cavs on his own, and contended for a championship. Kobe has plenty of support this year and look at the year he and his lakers are having?? They have the NBAs most dominant centre and still aren't in the top 8 in the west?

Typical one eyed lakers supporters.. So many of you think Kobe is the only player worthy of recognition.. I supposed your a collingwood supporter too..

tanner892

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV M6
Lebron carried the cavs on his own, and contended for a championship. Kobe has plenty of support this year and look at the year he and his lakers are having?? They have the NBAs most dominant centre and still aren't in the top 8 in the west?

Enough about footwork.. If you knew as much as you think you do you would realise there is nothing wrong with LeBrons footwork.. It may not be at the level Kobe's is, but it isn't as crucial to his game as it is to Kobe's.

Typical one eyed lakers supporters.. So many of you think Kobe is the only player worthy of recognition.. I supposed your a collingwood supporter too..

Haha I hate Collingwood

Everyone just needs to hop off Lebron's dick the guy got embarassed by Kobe Bryant on All Star weekend and he's 34 years old, problem is people act like Lebron is the god of basketball and highly skilled, no he is just a big strong athlete who stuffs stat sheets, man even Paul Pierce is more skilled then this guy offensively.

Just realised i didnt see the first part of your comment, man where do i start ill name a few past and present,

Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Shaq, Bynum, Even Dwight Howard has better footwork even though he sucks, um Paul Gasol, Elton Brand, Dirk Nowitzki, Antawn Jamison, Dwyane Wade, man ive even see Ray Allen post up better then this guy, Carlos Boozer, obviously Michael Jordan, i added a few guards in here but you get the idea, basically everyone who has ever played has better footwork than Lebron James

He has no footwork and one of the ugliest looking jumpshots in the league, and can Lebron even do a crossover? Seriously its just dribble dribble dribble barge into the paint and lay it up.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
well it looks like this discussion isn't going anywhere... everyone but you has said he is a great player, pretty sure no one said he was the best there ever was but your assuming we are, so why don't we go back to discussing other things NBA

mattyh83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
Im not a lebron fan or hater but the dude has got game. Stats just dont lie.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_LeBron_James#section_1

Who cares if he has no footwork or cross over, either does Griffin, do you hate him too?

If i was picking a team and kobe and lebron were left id pick lebron every time.

Sure you'd like Kobes dribbles, and jumper, but lebron in beast mode is unstoppable.

Another point, all star games are gimmicks man, you cant take anythin out of them. Sure kobe blocked lebron, but how many chase down blocks has lebron done during the season.

End rant.

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
Haha I hate Collingwood

Everyone just needs to hop off Lebron's dick the guy got embarassed by Kobe Bryant on All Star weekend and he's 34 years old, problem is people act like Lebron is the god of basketball and highly skilled, no he is just a big strong athlete who stuffs stat sheets, man even Paul Pierce is more skilled then this guy offensively.

Just realised i didnt see the first part of your comment, man where do i start ill name a few past and present,

Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Shaq, Bynum, Even Dwight Howard has better footwork even though he sucks, um Paul Gasol, Elton Brand, Dirk Nowitzki, Antawn Jamison, Dwyane Wade, man ive even see Ray Allen post up better then this guy, Carlos Boozer, obviously Michael Jordan, i added a few guards in here but you get the idea, basically everyone who has ever played has better footwork than Lebron James

He has no footwork and one of the ugliest looking jumpshots in the league, and can Lebron even do a crossover? Seriously its just dribble dribble dribble barge into the paint and lay it up.

Not to sound picky, but isn't it working for him, he is getting contact and going to the foul line for and 1's, isn't that what he should be doing?

arthy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Monaro CV8 V2 SII
great game by harden today 46pts, 8ast and 6 rebounds.. what a beast.. he was such a great fit for okc.. but I guess he wants to be the star and not a role player..

Tapatalk! arthy23