Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NBN Scam

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
You have a home phone?

Our home phone, which was a land line,
is now a NBN Line is free withthe NBN Telstra deal, with some free calls, and other good options,
We dont play internet games, dont have Foxtel or other streaming programms
As mentioned earlier being the same at $90 and its good for our 5 person family.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Back in the days before we had access to the NBN, Nicole would regularly ring me to advise that my NBN was going to be cut off if I did or didn't do something. Of course, I ignored her, and never found out what she was on about.
I haven't heard from her for some time, but today we resumed our friendship as she is going to cut off my NBN ..... again.
So, the old scam phone call is doing the rounds again, and it seems that Nicole has a very secure job, and lucky that she was not made redundant due to COVID.
She sounds nice . I wonder if she is real ? 180cm, blonde, buxom, great legs, personality plus ? ;)

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Back in the days before we had access to the NBN, Nicole would regularly ring me to advise that my NBN was going to be cut off if I did or didn't do something. Of course, I ignored her, and never found out what she was on about.
I haven't heard from her for some time, but today we resumed our friendship as she is going to cut off my NBN ..... again.
So, the old scam phone call is doing the rounds again, and it seems that Nicole has a very secure job, and lucky that she was not made redundant due to COVID.
She sounds nice . I wonder if she is real ? 180cm, blonde, buxom, great legs, personality plus ? ;)
I did reply once and got put onto an Asian woman. When I told her I wanted to be more than friends with Nicole she hung up on me. So rude