Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need a .bin alteration will pay

philmoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden hilux
ok i found him but i have no option to pm him (is it because im a new user ?) sorry to be such a pain :(

philmoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden hilux
Ok I found him but im unable to send a pm :( maybe because im new ?

philmoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden hilux
So the order from pace came . Half missing and the ecu part doesnt even work still has security on it (lucky i didnt post my ecu first like they asked) ... what a bloody joke of a company !

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
So the order from pace came . Half missing and the ecu part doesnt even work still has security on it (lucky i didnt post my ecu first like they asked) ... what a bloody joke of a company !

Mace are a very good company. Have you called them to discuss the issue before hanging **** on them on an open forum?

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
I kind of don't understand what you're trying to get the ECU to do (apart from no vats security, I get that). Never go into open-loop? What sensors are you missing?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I'd think he means closed loop as he probably doesn't have O2 sensors. In which case all those fault codes would need to be disabled too. It is an intriguing question though.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
@The1 has been tagged now

philmoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden hilux
Thank you for adding a tag for me that's great :)
So to add more info in what's going on from Mace Engineering
After being informed on Friday afternoon "the tech was reprogramming another ecu right now to be sent asap "
I received an email Monday NIGHT (6.59pm) saying "please return the ecu to us (vic from qld) so we can reprogram it for you "(so another 4 days in transit with Aus post each way)." We can retune your PCM to suit your requirements at no extra cost for which please find the attached copy of our replied paid return shipping form and use the details in the form including the 5 digits replied paid code when sending your order back so you won't be charged for the shipping."
Guess what ? they failed to send the details or 5 digits code too !!!
So im asking for my money back now :(
any one else know a better more reliable company that can help ? Prefer qld / brisbane toowoomba region so i can take it and wait etc for it to come back due to this **** show :(

philmoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden hilux
Mace are a very good company. Have you called them to discuss the issue before hanging **** on them on an open forum?
Certainly have ! They cant even send a decent email with the postage details (twice this has occured , once to send my ecu to them and now to send them their own back.. i never sent mine in just incase something like this happened)

H

harrop.senator

Brushworks is in Virginia Queensland is that the right direction?