Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

~~~need A Formal Ride~~~

Benji

Vote For Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking For A VR - VS Stato V8
Hey guys my GF's formal is on the 23rd of this month ( november )

i was just wondering if any one from the central coast with a nice ride would be able to offer us a lift i will cover the coasts just my GF said that were going in some old Jag but if i could find a better ride we would go in that
and come on guys a commodore or similar is WAY better :thumbsup: :p

come on ppl please give a poor kid who hasn't even got a car yet have a cool ride to the formal

*batters eye lids*

Benji

Vote For Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
come on ppl doesn't any body in this hole site of how many thousand none of you live on the central coast and have a half decent car
and are nice enough to give a poor chap a lift

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
yeah well i had the option of going in a done up Ford XY or a Chrysler Voyager... I took the Voyager! It doesnt matter what transport you take.

jaskel

Hoon Squad, Member No 1
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Calais 5.7L LS1
check my ad in the for sale section...he may do it ;) my bro lives up the coast.

Goose

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 Manual & VP V6 Manual
i took a mad SS to mine sick ****!

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
ill do it if you wanna pay for me too get to you & pay for the day or two i miss at work, nah seriously id help ya if i was there

Benji

Vote For Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
is that every one on this hole site that is willing to help a mate out :( :supersad:

V

VKnVLCalais

Funny story bout my formal. Got picked up in Porshe, not sure what year, it was an old red with black on it. very cool though. Went and picked up my GF, who was a foot taller than me, so i had to sit in the back. Got to the formal and tripped on the seat belt getting out. fell on my face infront of bout 100 people, cause we were one of the last to arrive. ahhh memories.

VN-88

fiery red vn manual
Reaction score
victoria , lakes entrance, u live there tell me!!
Members Ride
vn v6 s1 manual
hmmm formal, cant member mutch of mine or if it was a formal, mroe of a grad, went in a ford :( didnt have my car then, lucky we parked away from everyone lol, didnt have a gf then either, or did i? think we broke up b4 that ohwell, memories :bop:

Benji

Vote For Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
lol come on guys this is no memory lane any more today i found out the jag is in the shop it farked up now i realy need a ride desprately coz if i cant find a nice ride im going in a ED FORD !!!!!!!!!!! come on ppl help me pleeeeeaaaasssseeeee