Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need advise?

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
ok all i got the old rims off my vt on my vz at the moment because they look better then stock, and im pretty sure they are vr senators but not sure picutre is in my ride thread which is in link below but my question is..

the tyres on them are almost rooted and my cars getting lowerd on tuesday so eitherway the stock 17's are going back on it just wanted to get some advice in wat to do as in..do i put the hubcaps back on and all and have a stock vz just lowerd till i have money for rims..or do i leave the hubcaps off and just drive round on stockies?(cop magnet and dero anyways)..or the oldman put an idea in my head of painting the rims a silver/chrome and use the mag nuts off the senator wheels?

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vy-vz-wk-wl-v2/97616-jim80s-vz-exec.html

cheers james

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
id paint them and buy the caps that they used on the utes, dosnt look dero but gets you around till you get wheels, i actually like the look of silver 15's with caps

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
yeah i just put the original tyres and hubcaps back on..will do me till tax return time then will be getting a set of ssv's