Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need Any Genuine Parts & Paint

ThongyVL

Reaction score
Website
www.thongysautoparts.com
Members Ride
97 VS Acclaim
Hey,

If you need any Genuine Parts or paint for your commodore... Just drop me a message and I will get back to you. As I am a retailer ofr Genuine Holden Service Parts and I can get other parts upon requests.

05 VZ SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7 M6 Silver
Now you tell me....Just bought a heap of paint the other day..d'oh....What the discount you can get?

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
how much for 4ltrs of black
price for both acrlyc and 2pac thanx

kendavies

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina Wagon
Hi, looking for a dust deflector for the rear of a VR wagon

corpor8jet

travel in styl n speed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II Calais
you just might be my saviour. i have a vs 2 calais but it gots lotsa stone chips. it the two tone, and i dont no wot colour or code the silver/gold down the bottom is, but the rest is botanica mica: B148 is the code. cannot find touch up botanica paint anywhere, not even dealerships.
im also huntin for the chrome strip from a VT II Calais found on the rear reflector garnish

iv already posted about it, hope you might b able to help. i just want the chrome strip for the VS:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=47467

thanx for your help in advance

ThongyVL

Reaction score
Website
www.thongysautoparts.com
Members Ride
97 VS Acclaim
Touch up paint will be around the $15.00 mark or less. If you are after the silver or gold colour a paint code will greatly help. Will get back to you about the Chrome strip later.

you just might be my saviour. i have a vs 2 calais but it gots lotsa stone chips. it the two tone, and i dont no wot colour or code the silver/gold down the bottom is, but the rest is botanica mica: B148 is the code. cannot find touch up botanica paint anywhere, not even dealerships.
im also huntin for the chrome strip from a VT II Calais found on the rear reflector garnish

iv already posted about it, hope you might b able to help. i just want the chrome strip for the VS:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=47467

thanx for your help in advance