Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need Blaupunkt Sub Model Number

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
my mate just scored a second hand Blaupunkt sub that was in a car accident and needs a new enclosure but i need the model number to find specs but its not written on the sub anywhere. its a 12" DVC Blaupunkt Velocity 500wRMS 1000wMax. i have been looking on google.etc and cant find anything on that exact model.

any info on this would be much appreciated. thanks.

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
take a pic. that will help heaps

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
as i was going to take a pic i realised there was a model number on it. he told me that he couldnt find it (even tho its in big letters). the model number is VCS 12.

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
i cant find any info on specs for it because its ment to already come in a custom enclosure (if that makes a difference). if anyone has any info on it that would be helpful.

cold_carve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SS 6sp Manual
It in my opinion would have to be a older generation of Velosity Competition Series, i have found out for u that it is Duel Voice Coiled - http://en.toppreise.ch/reviews_22478.html , unless theres someone who has orig release notes, prob be best to email blaupunkt for some release notes and stating your reason for them. then you will know for sure ;)

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
i cant seem to get blaupunkts email address, there are addresses for other areas of the blaupunkt site but cant find any for car audio enquires/questions.etc

help please if anyone has got time :embarrass thanx

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
well maybe email the general enquiries and ask for the arproate email. (my spellling is soooo bad!)

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
omg i dont beleave it. i was on tha site last time for ages tryin to find an email address and it kept taking me to different pages and i got lost lol. i went on this time to have another look and found it first shot :p. iv got to admit you can get lost on the blaupunkt site too easy :p.

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
i have given up on blaupunkt, i still havnt recieved a reply yet and my mate is really desperate for a box. he said he isnt fussed and to just get the size of any 12" DVC Ported sub box. i told him that that is a bad choice but he doesnt care. anyone want to recommend one?