Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need For Speed: SHIFT Teaser Out

VY03

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Acclaim

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
lol, EA will never make a decent game again. They're like the Fox of the game world. They push out cheap, nasty, mass-produced games for a cheap, nasty, mass-produced American youth. Then they ship their rubbish overseas.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
lol, EA will never make a decent game again. They're like the Fox of the game world. They push out cheap, nasty, mass-produced games for a cheap, nasty, mass-produced American youth. Then they ship their rubbish overseas.

pretty much. the old NFS games were fun because thats all they were meant to be. now it seems like they are trying to make it more realistic which can only end in failure, since there are already plenty of good racing games that would forever **** all over EA in realism. but thats EA for you. they have to release the same games every year with a slight face lift. just look at all their sporting games.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Looks alrtite. Hopefullly it drives good, looks tho it will, similar to Racedriver Grid, hopefull its as good as that, but longer n not as east to finish. would be good to have it last say a week til its completed, unlike most nfs u can finish in a day or 2

TMM

OEM+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
if the handling is like underground 2 it will be a good game if its anything like all the ones after that it will be ****ing so ****, worst ****ing piece of poo game ever
Totally agree. Everything after UG2 has really unnatural handling. Not to mention you needed an absolute super computer to play Undercover :|

leigh 7005

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sle
i thought pro street was the best they made drifting wasnt so easy and the drags where much better

jameswh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S S/C
..Does anyone remember Hot Pursuit (number 3, I believe), in which you could drive a HSV VT GTS? :D

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
^^^ Yep... those were the days...

If the fix the physics and handling in this game... it might me passable... but i can garantee it will hog resources like there is no tomorrow again (on PC).

It seems Optimising for PC in often overlooked these days.

Can't say that about GRID though... look beautiful even at medium settings... :p