Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need help choosing a set of 20s

Which ones should I choose?

• VCT Abruzzi

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • D'Vinci Havoc XL

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • D'Vinci Attivo

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Status Dynasty

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Ruff R280

• VE GTS

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Fierro Titan

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Verde Kaos Shadow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Verde Madonna

• Total voters

pepstar87

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SSV M6
Im in all sorts at the moment..Im trying to decide on a set of wheels for my VY SS ute, my shortlist is honestly 20+ sets of wheels.

I really want to find one that grabs me and stands out from the rest but none are doing that so far!

I like 5 spoke design, I like dish, I like Chrome, I like shadow silver..I like spokey rims, im all over the place!

Here are a few I like, please vote in the poll and let me know which one you think will look the best..

By the way I want it to look as big as possible, I hate when 20s look like 19s or 18s..

Here is the ute they will be going on..

DSCF3005.jpg

VCT Abruzzi

Abruzzi-1.jpg

(These look hot with the purple inserts & whitewalls)
lex1.JPG

Status Dynasty

Dynasty.jpg

D'Vinci Havoc XL

havocxl_00.jpg

D'Vinci Attivo

Attivo_00.jpg

Ruff R280

r280chrome.jpg

VE GTS

wheel-1.jpg

Fierro Titan

bg_FIERRO_TITAN.jpg

Verde Kaos Shadow

65.jpg

Verde Madonna

bg_Madonna.jpg

There is more! I'll add more when I find them..
Thanks for helping out.

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
i know for a fact that Fierro Titan look really clean and flush on vy utes, they really look nice, a guy down the road has em on his black ute,
(ill try to sneak a photo)

i would also go the Ruff R280, they are sik

pepstar87

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SSV M6
i know for a fact that Fierro Titan look really clean and flush on vy utes, they really look nice, a guy down the road has em on his black ute,
(ill try to sneak a photo)

i would also go the Ruff R280, they are sik

That would be great if you could, thats one thing I hate is seeing rims you like but not knowing how good they will look on your car..would be good if you could try on some sets before buying! :yeah:

Ive always loved the VE GTS rims aswell, but I swear every second commodore has them now..

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
man sorry, ive been trying to snap apic, but been really busy lately, also the dude leaves really early in the morning for work, so i can only just catch a glimpe of it in the after noons sometimes. ill see how i go

have u tried photoshop, or even the photoshop thread, it may help give you a clearer view. just post a pic of ur car, n the rims of choice, their are alot of people (that know what their doing) that would be willing to help.