Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need help choosing the right sound system.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Thanks SS6. I've just been pretty busy lately and haven't bothered to come on. Also i've been cheating and i've been seeing another forum :shutup: Maybe i should have just blamed it on the cyclone :hmmm:

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Thankyou mate, much appreciated. I am located in melbourne. Was thinking of checking out strathfield, and a few other shops online. Ive been to repco, jb hifi etc.. however they have a very limited range.

Mate Strathfield are cool, just have a wonder in, and get a bit of an idea on what you might get for your money. Like i said with the head units, play around with them as much as you can. If your interested in speakers, subwoofers ect, just mention your budget, or roughly what your considering spending, and have a listen to what they have to offer around that price range.

That way you can leave the store (empty handed of course ) with a bit of an idea on what you might be able to get for your money. Once you have a bit of a better idea, we can help direct you further. You don't really need to go into high end dedicated stores if your just getting a feel for what's available. In fact depending on your budget, some of the bigger chain stores, and ones that aren't dedicated audio stores, can often work in your favour. Buying power can mean cheaper prices, if you know what you want and where to look.