Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need help doing some homework... 83 vh sl fitting 307 sb ?????

LIAMJ VH MISSION

Reaction score
Members Ride
83 VH SL COMMY
lol i might sound like a twit but most of that went over my head i think the best thing i can do is pick up the donk take a few photos of it a put them up on here... im glad i joined on this as u guys are seriously helping so so much.. but reading through what u guys said this 308 sounds way more fun to play with than the 307... and i thank u guys for saving me the head f#@k of trying to get that thing in my baby... i really cant ask much more until i get this motor and see its condition its less a carby and less a few hanger parts but otherwise complete so i will attempt to get this beast asap and post up sum pics see what the go is.. till then seriously most appreciated for all ur help u guys ur makin my first build up a hell of alot easier and im learning from just this forum so much cant wait to get stuck into it...

commycraz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina
Hi Mate reading you are after a v6 donor car I have a vr acclaim all running gear and wireing complete give me a call 0410237718
cheap runner low klms