Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need Help finding IAT

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
haha gotta be quick when its quite ephect

AnotherGoodReason

AnotherGoodReason
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Country Ute
im not very mechanical so can ya explain the rockers im in the process of saving some money to get extractors high flow cat and i got a split system exhaust cat back on the ute so far..

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
take it away delcowizzard :p

EDIT: holy ****, i posted first lol
Rockers increase the amount of valve lift, so it opens ur valves bigger so you can get more air and fuel into the cylinders, give your a bigger explosion, thus more power

AnotherGoodReason

AnotherGoodReason
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Country Ute
oh k what would ya be looking at to get something like that done, and who does em

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
you can replace the rockers with a diferent ratio set so you get more lift while still using the stock cam simple bolt on job that most people can do with limited tools or knowledge just need to remove the rocker covers and unbolt the old and bolt on the new same with extractors simple bolt on mod

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
cost is roughly 600-900, check the Yella Terra sponsors section, they supply and fit them for you. this would be the best since your not too mechanically minded, but this is the time now to learn, if you have mates that are so inclined, get them to heap you. all it involves is removing the rocker covers, unbolting the rockers and removing them, the guide plate, and push rods, and replacing them in the same order with oil. torque up the bolts whack on the covers and away you go.

AnotherGoodReason

AnotherGoodReason
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Country Ute
guess i could try.. if all else falls take it to someone who knows or just put it back where i found it. lol

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
lol thats kinda the aproach, get a VY manual like a gregories, money best spent and it'll become ur new best friend :)

plus u always have us here on the forums :thumbsup:

AnotherGoodReason

AnotherGoodReason
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Country Ute
yeah thats true it's real helpful been able to ask **** so ya dont spend all this money and then relise it's ****, but this guy on ebay said if ya can't get the chip to work he rufunds so im playing damn as i can't find it anymore see if i can get it back..

but yeah, guess all i need now is some extractors sounds like i can do that and then get the rockers done

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
:) sounds like a plan mate, good luck with it all, and yes we are here

let use know how u go with the refund