Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need Help With Day Pass Info

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey im 17 and im on my P's. Im looking at buying a VR or a VS off this site (trading post section) and ive found a few but they are all unregistered and in Brissy and i live on the Sunshine Coast so about an hour away.

I will probably be buying one this weekend and if i do i obviously need to go and pick it up and drive it back to my place (but not illegally) been their done that.

Ive heard you can get a day pass thats from midnight to midnight or something but im unsure of the price. So basically what im asking is:

How much will it cost me to drive a unregistered car (one has a rwc and one doesnt) from Brisbane back to mine in the Sunshine Coast. It wont take more than 2 hours.

Thanks

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
One constantly asked question on the other similar post (it was 2 years old so i cant trust it) was "The car will need to be somewhat roadworthy"

The one without roadworthy only needs a windscreen ive heard and from the pics it looks like its in pretty condition so the car most probably meets requirments for rwc. And the otherone will have it before i buy it so thats in the clear

Thorny32

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx berlina
call up the road deparment not sure wat is called where u r its called vicroads here and just tell them that u need a permit to drive a unreg car.