Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need help with my 355 set up

NEDWOB

Reaction score
Website
ozwagons.iforums.us
Members Ride
VN WAGON
I HAVE AQUIRED A 355 LONG MOTOR OUT OF A VR AND IM WONDERING WILL MY T700 OUT OF A VQ FIT UP TO IT AND RUN IN MY VN

sorry about caps lock

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
should be fine

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
You will want to run the 215 manual tune in it to go with the non electronic box. I'll help you with that once you get close to putting it in if you want, I do those fairly often

NEDWOB

Reaction score
Website
ozwagons.iforums.us
Members Ride
VN WAGON
GREENFOAM i know your the man to see about that stuff, i will let you know when its close to being ready,thanks for the info, also what brown pieces do you need

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Ok no problem well as for interior bits, I have a fair bit if the stuff and expect to get a some more from the car what I have came from, dash etc (hopefully I can get the parcel shelf and roof lining). But just incase I'm missing some parts any small bits that can be posted would be good :) brown trims around the door frames, the rubbers through the scruff plates, the brown bit above the door trims, window pillar covers etc all that little stuff thats going to be rare and hard. Also would much prefer some exec or berlina door trims/handles/winders rather than the calais ones I have since I have manual windows so if anyone see such things around let me know :)

NEDWOB

Reaction score
Website
ozwagons.iforums.us
Members Ride
VN WAGON
i have the brown window winders door handles and some stuff i can send you i can get anything brown of your choice as all mine were brown before i changed over to vs statesman/caprice interior,and i have sedan seats etc like that and most interior parts that you might need