Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need help with my Vr

buts_vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Executive
hey guys
i have a vr executive s2 the auto gearbox and motor have **** it self the car has sentimental value as it use to belong to my late mother so i really want to keep this car i used to use the vr everyday up untill now i have put vp calais front and back seats and lower suspension so i needed to get another car to get around i brought a vs s2 with v6 ecoteck auto gearbox and LSD diff can i drop the engine gearbox and diff into my vr how easy would this be and what parts would i have to change any help would really be helpful thanks

sik_vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S Pac, VR Berlina, VE 'V'
yeah would be a mission of a job changing all the harnesses over tho if you patient and wanna spend the time on it. it would be worth doin for the sentimental value involved! im sure somewhere on here there is step by step instructions on how to do it, if you are mech minded would be quite easy. i have done a manual conversion on a vr took a while patching looms but worth it in the end!!

good luck!!