Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need help with my vy

Anthony J.R

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy series 2 2004 duel fuel 3.8 v6
Hello people just on here for a bit of help which I know little about cars but let’s start my car is a vy series two model V6 duel duel car I found out at the start I had a blown head gasket but put a new one on it and build the motor with new parts from that when to start then had transmission oil spillage because of the seals and pump in it so I just had that repair now onto the part I’m stuck with trying to get the car to idle on fuel only for now so it’s got new spark plugs and try starting it was coming up a battery sign saying check alternator which I have replaced and then I replaced the module now still get it to fire but not idle still having problems the brother help me check to see if the fuel is coming up to the motor which there is and no problems but can’t get it to idle anybody could help with maybe what it could be to help me learn more? Please thanks for the help