Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need help with my wheel fitment

Spacejam

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF SS ute
Hey, I'm about to buy some wheels and tires and I need some help with the fitment. At the moment I'm thinking about running staggered 20" wheel with 9" width in the front and 10 in the rear. I just don't know about offset and that if I could get some pictures of some of your setups for reference that would be awesome! Aswell as any suggestions thanks!

Spacejam

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF SS ute
Hey, I'm about to buy some wheels and tires and I need some help with the fitment. At the moment I'm thinking about running staggered 20" wheel with 9" width in the front and 10 in the rear. I just don't know about offset and that if I could get some pictures of some of your setups for reference that would be awesome! Aswell as any suggestions thanks!
Forgot to mention the car is a VF SS ute 6.0l L77

Spacejam

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF SS ute
Nah I'm up in townsville, thanks for the offer but, I appreciate that. The car is otherwise stock if that helps with offset, height and camber, I'm not sure how it all works.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Who are you buying them through? They should've already done a few in those sizes and should know what you need.
Some places have a spare set they can fit up just to check.