Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need MyLink Startup Animation .AVI File

Holdenator

Reaction score
Members Ride
Chevrolet SS
Good day. I'm coming to you from Yankeeland with a request. Does anybody on this forum have access to the Calais startup animation file for MyLink? I have a 2017 Chevrolet SS that I've re-badged to its proper VFII glory, but the Chevy startup on the radio annoys me greatly.

I prefer the Calais blue to the Commodore red, since it matches the rest of the Chevy stuff, but either one is preferable to the "bow tie".

I know how to program it into MyLink if I can just get that startup file. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
You will need someone that has a copy of the firmware files and i am not even sure you can do it with the qnx mylink.
I know it is possible with the wince mylinks through the development mode.

If you dont manage to find a copy of it you could try get a holden dealer to flash the current aus firmware to your mylink or you can buy the main box(not screen) of the mylink out of a aus vf from a wrecker and program your vin into its eeprom and install it into your vehicle.

If someone does have the firmware files the dealers use to update the mylink via usb it would be great to have those in the public domain ;)