Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need Opinion Quick!!!

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Just got a phone call from telstra, saying that my number had been randomly selected yada yada yada, basically, they want me to go to them from vodafone. They offered me $200 welcome credit and a new phone for nothing that is unlocked. On a $49 cap plan they offered me some samsung that really didnt interest me, but on the $79 cap plan they offered me the Nokia N70, whats peoples opinions on the Nokia N70 and the deal they are doing, im due for a new phone and almost did the deal a minute ago, i talked him into calling me in an hour so i could do some things.

Cheers People

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
I went with the $49 plan and took the Motorola .. I have 2 phones (1 for work and 1 for private) and the Samsung is not a bad phone ... Has a pretty good 2mp camera in it that is better then my $1100 Ericsson (which I bought outright).

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I have a samsung now, and was good to begin with, but ive had 5, 4 through warranty, and a stole my sisters when the last shat itself outside of warranty, i hate the motorola V3x things, we have 2 in my house and i cant stand them. Since the phone call i havnt heard any good things about the Nokia N70, think ill be leaving it all alone for now and sticking with the piece of **** phone i have now till i find a plan and a phone that suits me

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
if you think that the N70 looks like a good phone and you like it then get it.

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
I have a D600 Samsung, its wikid. Not a fan of the N70 tho.

yeah the D600 is an awsome phone heaps of features and value for money i reckon:yeah:

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
dnt go to telstra stick with vodafone or go optus, im on plan with telstra for my samsung z510 and the plan is crap(happy with the fone).

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thats the phone they offered me, im not keen on another samsung just yet, never had a good run with the one i have now. I turned the offer down, its the same deal that you could get in any store i reckon, ill just put up with my piece of **** and buy a phone outright i think, then i stay pre paid and dont have to worry about a phone company telling me i owe them more money

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
lmao, thats waht ive heard, not many people are happy with them, i gunna end up forking out for a phone outright i think, then i get to stay pre paid too