Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need opinions

VS_Commy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commodore executive series II Esteem model
hey all got a tough descision from my side i have a hj premier which i am looking to swap for a vs ss 355 stroker do i do it the vs is manual black and just been built the hj is all original 6 cyl and auto and immaculate what do i do?

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Find out how much your HJ is worth (to you and money value), find out how much the VS is worth and base your decision on that... Do you drive the HJ? How many KM's does it have? I imagine you'd drive the VS if you got it, do you want it for an every day or a weekend car? Do you know the history of the VS, or is it claimed to have just been rebuilt? All things to think about.

In your position I would get the VS. With the slow appreciation of the HJ, do you want to hang on to a car you shouldn't touch for 10 more years until it's worth a lot more or have something you can enjoy one week at a time? Also consider at the moment VS's are very popular due to their low cost but it won't last - with every new model and as they get older the VX/VY's will become the new cheap model to step in and replace them (hey, it used to be all about the VL).