Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need paint help...'man pink'

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
it's gotta be a tuff car to wear pink, think of the burnout LJ 'front n back' blown hot pink torrie. You would question that colour but it's gotta be a tuff car.

P.S. doesn't any1 rememberthe mangenta "pink" VE commodore at the motor show, i think it was a ute. does any1 have pictures of it?

it was the motorshow in 2004 and it was a torana concept car, there is a pic above of it. was it this years motorshow? i watched the little pink torrie do some burnouts at avalon last weekend that it looks very very nice, it was also at the easternats, but its kinda to barbie pink for me i would love a blood red or similar and MANgenta is very nice.

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
what motorshow? i cant remember if there was 1 i have gone through my pics of melbourne and i cant find it and im damn sure i would have takin it. i was just rapt that i got to sit in a hummer that day.lol.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
pretty sure thats red or orange with a **** camera, deffently not pink

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8

NO it's magenta! i've spoken to a mate at holden 18months ago when i first saw it and they were goin to do pink VE's I just can't a pic atm or the original clip atm. I've been looking for it and will post when i find it

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
NO it's magenta! i've spoken to a mate at holden 18months ago when i first saw it and they were goin to do pink VE's I just can't a pic atm or the original clip atm. I've been looking for it and will post when i find it

they may of made a pink ve, or planned to, but im 99% sure the car in that clip in ignition orange, possibly red

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb

yeah i second that i thought its was more orange. the guy on the other end of camera seems excited lol.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
they may of made a pink ve, or planned to, but im 99% sure the car in that clip in ignition orange, possibly red

fair o but my Dad's is ignition and in bad light it goes red, real red. im trying to find pictures im not loosing the plot, well not yet anyway mate.

Bad orange clip

Last edited:

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
it would be awesome to see mangenta out there, i really thinking i have seen (not sure if it wasnt just a nice pink/pearl)on a vl a couple of years ago i was on my way home to gtown and it was on the other side going into towards the city gee almost had whiplash and a accident just trying to get a look.