Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need paint help...'man pink'

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
is there really a 'man pink' out there? it was on a torana from the motorshow a couple of years ago and i can stop thinking about it, i have a red vb and was not wanting to change the color to much.should i email holden/gm for paint code? would i have a chance of getting it thats the next question.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Man pink? the only pink on the Toranas was Strike me Pink and it's VERY pink, we are talking Swedish blonde pink

Holden Torana .com - Paint Codes - Strike-Me-Pink

attachment.php

If that's the Pink your after and I guess it is, yes it's very easy to get, any paint shop will be able to make it up

Attachments

• 13891.jpg
    13891.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 7,003

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
lol. im now thinking your thinking of the soft almost baby pink i have seen on a couple of torries almost barbie pink hehe? the colour i ment was on the concept car holden put out in 2004 at the motor show, i have rang holden and they wont give out the paint code of concept cars...but if anyone any ideas, im all ears...im going to look up the pink strike me pink you say.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Oh yeah the Torana hatch concept, I don't know what that colour was called but it's some kind of trick candy pink/magenta, no where near as cool as Strike me Pink :). But you could have it done (would be expensive)

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
If you could get a picture of the colour you want, I would think that a good spray painter should be able to match it.

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
lol cruzncalais almost as funny as a man wearing pink hehe!

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
lol cruzncalais almost as funny as a man wearing pink hehe!

lol thats good.
I think cos it was originally a 'muscle car' they aimed the concept more at males... if it was any other colour that is. The colour scheme (remember the white interior?) wasn't so typically blokey, so i'm pretty sure they nicknamed it that. i'll tell everyone now my shirt isn't pink, it's mangenta rofl