Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need some advice

V

VS_chick

Hey everyone

I am looking at getting a car from Sydeny. I just need some advice on the best way to deal with it like transferring the money ect, so i dont get screwed over. And also any transport companies that are best to deal with. Im in WA. Any help will be great.

Cheers
Amy :)

Jimboss

Reaction score
there are a few interstate transport companies out there doing what you're after, i remember a few years back my parents used TNT to get a car from perth to canberra. I dunno if TNT are still around or not, but i'm sure places like Toll Ipec would be able to help you out.

As with tranferring your money, you could try an escrow service (a decent reputable one, not the dodgy ones you can sometimes hear about).

I hope you get it all sorted out and it works well for you :thumbsup:

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Have you considered flying to Sydney and driving back to Perth....

I know its a fair trip but It would be a good holiday and an awesome drive.

If not TNT still do it and do a search for car carriers. (Goggle ,Yellow Pages etc. )

Good luck i hope it all works out for you.;)

V

VS_chick

Thanks for that guys, yeah i have thought about flying over, but i am unable to get any time off work!

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
even if you fly over for the day, u get the chance to look at the car in the tin and you know the payment has been done propperly