Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need some advice

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Well as some of you are aware, i left my last job to go on to bigger and better things(and i am bloody loving it).

What i need to know is if there is any penalty or course of action i can take for my last employer not paying me, i am owed 2 weeks wages and 6 weeks annual leave, they refuse to talk to me and just hang up. My leaving was all ok, i finished my work, no trouble caused etc.

I do have access to all servers website etc which they do not know about, simply because i had a feeling this might happen. ;)

So please, does anyone know if i cantake any sort of action to basically make them pay?

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
It is your right to have your a/l paid out to you. You do not get the leave loading, but they are obligated to pay you.

Department of Industrial Relations are the people to talk to... I think ...

DO NOT sabotage any of their servers.... It will be in your best interest to cut all ties, and not "punish" them in anyway, as that will make matters worse.

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
if you had a union through them then there first inline to talk to and will point you in the right direction my dad has had to fight many cases like this and just about all have come out happy on both sides of the fence

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
if you had a union through them then there first inline to talk to and will point you in the right direction my dad has had to fight many cases like this and just about all have come out happy on both sides of the fence

**** unions, think i may just have to get a lawyer involved, then a few letters to HACCP, QAC and RTA regarding ssues with all of the above. :)

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
upto you but personally no boss likes a union rep bearing down them about things like this they will just usually give in pay you out its like the simpsons over and over
*will you take us to mount splashmore*

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
**** unions,

if you were in a union you would have had your money by now
same thing happened to me & i got the union involved

had my money in 3 weeks

a lawyer would cost more than you're owed

best bet now is industrial relations

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
if you were in a union you would have had your money by now
same thing happened to me & i got the union involved

had my money in 3 weeks

a lawyer would cost more than you're owed

best bet now is industrial relations

Well a cash cheque was drawn for me today for the amount i required, amazing how threats of taking certain issues to an authority regarding certification gets you where you need to go.

Thanks for the replies :)

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
Thats good news.
I wonder how many other employees have been ripped off by them. They might have worried that a look at their books might have found a few more cases.

Reaction score
Members Ride
bike :P
mate, take it too court, if you leave a job they have to pay you your holidays and whatever hours you worked, im actually expecting more things like this too happen now rules with employers, etc have changed.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
amazing how threats of taking certain issues to an authority regarding certification gets you where you need to go.

NICE:thumbsup: Still you should get some revenge:yeah: