Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need to lower car

R

ROONEY

Hey guys just wondering if anyone can give me advice on lowering my vs wagon. It's got 17 inch vt ss rims fitted and standard suspension which makes it look like a 4wd it's so high. Just looking for a cheap solution for now.

raZel

The ride for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V - V8
there really is no cheap solution mate, the only thing i can think of thats cheap is cutting your springs, but thats one of the dodgies things you can do to your ride, the best thing that you can do is go onto Ebay and get yourself some King Springs, there are heaps on there for VS's that are selling for jst over $200... the only thing that you might have a problem with is being a wagon you mite need some new shockers if you make the car too low cos it will scrape!

here is a link!
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=55436&item=4565663678&rd=1

this is your best bet mate....

R

ROONEY

raZel said:
there really is no cheap solution mate, the only thing i can think of thats cheap is cutting your springs, but thats one of the dodgies things you can do to your ride, the best thing that you can do is go onto Ebay and get yourself some King Springs, there are heaps on there for VS's that are selling for jst over $200... the only thing that you might have a problem with is being a wagon you mite need some new shockers if you make the car too low cos it will scrape!

here is a link!
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=55436&item=4565663678&rd=1

this is your best bet mate....
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Didn't want to lower it too much , just want to fill in the space between the wheels and the guard. I'll check them out, Thanks dude.

E

EZRA

ezra ute

yeh ive jus put 18s on my vr ute n it lokks like a 4x4 so i was jus gona get some spare springs from a wrekers n cut them jus 4 the bak till i can get the dosh 4 a proper job
how much would u expect 2 pay 4 a 3inch all round lowerin job
ne1 all input appreciated