Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need to roll guards with super lows an 20s?

Crazykent

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz ss
Hi all just wondering if ill have to roll my guards with super lows an 20s on my vz SS ute with super lows an 20s? It's got short shocks and struts. Thanks.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Hi all just wondering if ill have to roll my guards with super lows an 20s on my vz SS ute with super lows an 20s? It's got short shocks and struts. Thanks.

Yes, if you ever plan on putting any weight in the back...other wise it will scrub pretty badly.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
If it was mine I would be rolling them, better safe than sorry...if you don't want to though you could just put them on and drive it around for a while to see if it rubs....if it does then roll them, guard rolling is pretty cheap and easy to get done.

Crazykent

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz ss
Ok sounds good mate thanks for the help ur a good bloke

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
20x? Wheels? What tires size are you using? If you get the 20's from a wheel place and they rub then get them to roll the guards

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Depends on offsets.

Personally if you can't use the search option to figure out wheel questions or don't ask your local tyre shop don't buy them. People have been doing 20s On VZs for nearly ten years now.