Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

neighbors from hell - ever had one?

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
my poor neighbors must hate my dog it wont shut up but the solution is on the way an ultrasonic collar so when the dog barks it sets of a high pitch tone that apparently shuts them up waiting to see if it works now

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
I have a feeling we are neighbours from hell. I always try to be considerate of the people around us, especially since they have little kids, but I have a housemate who is often working on his car until late at night with power tools/hammers etc with music going, which lately has included installing then fixing his horn which apparently constantly needs testing.
His car is a corolla with a ~2" exhaust with 2 hotdogs so it loud as buggery, and he rarely changes gears below 3000rpm, with music cranked. Comes and goes at all times of night as well.

So if our neighbours are on here (with the VN and VR with SV rims and clubby wing), please come complain so he knows if he is annoying you.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
my poor neighbors must hate my dog it wont shut up but the solution is on the way an ultrasonic collar so when the dog barks it sets of a high pitch tone that apparently shuts them up waiting to see if it works now

Yeah we sell them at work (i work for a veterinary wholesaler looking after all the schedule 8 drugs), they are expensive as **** though, even at cost price. The other option is a citronella collar. Same deal but when the dog barks it sprays citronella up into the air in front of the dog nose. Dogs HATE the smell of citronella.

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
we were renting a home a couple of years ago and the guy across the road was a complete tool, he had a 'rat' vw that couldnt get up the driveway properly they almost had to take out there side fence on the angle to get it up the had put 1.5 inch exhaust on omg he also has a xd that was loud he would be revin the guts out of it in the driveway then go around the block and just sit out the front and rev it again and go inside, also had a mazda with some big f*****g motor in it just a tap and the back wheels screech, then he has a xp (?) could be wrong but its a wagon omg it sounds crap and a half you cant hear it idle only when he puts the foot down and then it sounds like a fart... and hes got a couple more 7 in total all registered just a wanker and a ford man to top it, just a quick question is it illegal to have stickers (tribal) on driver window? coz he has done it to about 3 of his cars. but i must admit i have a dog that barks, but when he does its at the neighbors cat, there kids and at other dog barks (he likes a chat).

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
i had one when i was in Victoria until one cold foggy morn there house burnt down now its just a nice plain vacant paddock

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
cant say ive had any real bad neighbours before we moved i used to live next to my best mate, now we live out of town so neighbours arent a problem, except the girl next door was always a bitch haha probably shouldnt have startled her horse that time :whistling

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
My bad cobez next time make the short story a little longer

my point was I hate the fact people have mouths and never use them to chat to the dogs owner but instead they just run to the ranger ect

as for my dogs eating people I trust my two dogs with my 6 month old son alone but step 1 foot over the fence line with out knowing the dogs or me or the mrs at the front door and you will be going nowere fast as the pin you to the house and keep you there till me or the mrs say so they are gard dogs not killers

eXphoid

I have no license yet xD.
Reaction score
Website
www.exphoid.com
Members Ride
VZ executive & VS Equipe S2 Ecotec
My neighbours are quite good.
Only accross the road theres an old lady that crash into our letterbox spead off and spun out crashing into next doors fence then crashing into her own fence. THAT and it's like everyone in her family cannot drive.. they park infront of their driveway 1m away from the gutter making it OVERLY difficult to come out the driveway.. im tempted to put fart bombs in their cars xP

But for my area we've only had 1 drug raid and weapon seizure in the past year..

elemeNtz

It's my first day :3
Reaction score
Members Ride
responsibly
my point was I hate the fact people have mouths and never use them to chat to the dogs owner but instead they just run to the ranger ect

If I came to your door, and asked you to shut your dog up chances are it would make between zero and no difference. To change the dog's behavior would most likely cost $$$ which I doubt you or I for that matter would spend to keep my neighbours happy, let alone the effort of resurecting the problem

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
If I came to your door, and asked you to shut your dog up chances are it would make between zero and no difference. To change the dog's behavior would most likely cost $$$ which I doubt you or I for that matter would spend to keep my neighbours happy, let alone the effort of resurecting the problem

just shoot them in the middle of the night :dance: