Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

neighbors from hell - ever had one?

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
I have some doctor from Transylvania next door (yes he is really from Transylvania) and he is a massive jerk. He is constantly throwing his glass bottles out at like 2 in the morning which is of course right next to my bedroom window.

If I wash the car, he'll get out his leaf blower and blow all his crap over to our side and all over the car. Every week he'll use the worlds loudest tools to tend to his lawn like a mower that you would swear is louder than a V8 with a straight through exhaust.

He turfs all the leaves from his pool into our backyard as "they came from our tree".

He just installed a floodlight aimed directly at my window which would have no practical purpose for him. It lights about 5m of his carport.

He has his idiot relo's over all the time and just tells them to park outside our place even though he knows that we park 2 of our cars out the front.

He is always pestering us to cut down a tree that drops small seeds onto his driveway. Even if we wanted to we can't because it's an endangered species so the council won't let us. So because of that, he sweeps the seed balls up and throws them onto our land and cars.

So to combat all that, I get out my Gibson SG, my Marshal amp and quad box, aim it in his general direction, crank it to 11 and just play whatever. And when I ride my bike home, I just gun it downhill past his place and tear a massive skid through his precious lawn.

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
i had one when i was in Victoria until one cold foggy morn there house burnt down now its just a nice plain vacant paddock

Hey Fuzzy,

That wouldn't happen to be in Upper Beaconfield would it??

Ben

eXphoid

I have no license yet xD.
Reaction score
Website
www.exphoid.com
Members Ride
VZ executive & VS Equipe S2 Ecotec
I have some doctor from Transylvania next door (yes he is really from Transylvania) and he is a massive jerk. He is constantly throwing his glass bottles out at like 2 in the morning which is of course right next to my bedroom window.

If I wash the car, he'll get out his leaf blower and blow all his crap over to our side and all over the car. Every week he'll use the worlds loudest tools to tend to his lawn like a mower that you would swear is louder than a V8 with a straight through exhaust.

He turfs all the leaves from his pool into our backyard as "they came from our tree".

He just installed a floodlight aimed directly at my window which would have no practical purpose for him. It lights about 5m of his carport.

He has his idiot relo's over all the time and just tells them to park outside our place even though he knows that we park 2 of our cars out the front.

He is always pestering us to cut down a tree that drops small seeds onto his driveway. Even if we wanted to we can't because it's an endangered species so the council won't let us. So because of that, he sweeps the seed balls up and throws them onto our land and cars.

So to combat all that, I get out my Gibson SG, my Marshal amp and quad box, aim it in his general direction, crank it to 11 and just play whatever. And when I ride my bike home, I just gun it downhill past his place and tear a massive skid through his precious lawn.

Sounds like my next door neighbor, except we have the tuned lawn mower. It was quiet at one stage but we got it tuned and now the things louder than a semi trailer xD.

Sound from our house is one issue, but i think he's learnt to deal with it.. but he complains about our garage light being on when we're working there claiming it's too bright and he cannot sleep. So, one night when nobody is home we're gonna turn our garage and flood lights on all night and pretend we forgot :whistling

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
My bad cobez next time make the short story a little longer

my point was I hate the fact people have mouths and never use them to chat to the dogs owner but instead they just run to the ranger ect

as for my dogs eating people I trust my two dogs with my 6 month old son alone but step 1 foot over the fence line with out knowing the dogs or me or the mrs at the front door and you will be going nowere fast as the pin you to the house and keep you there till me or the mrs say so they are gard dogs not killers

If I came to your door, and asked you to shut your dog up chances are it would make between zero and no difference. To change the dog's behavior would most likely cost $$$ which I doubt you or I for that matter would spend to keep my neighbours happy, let alone the effort of resurecting the problem

What he said ^^^^ We have spoken to him several times, he claims he never hears it barking, which is a crock of ****, so it's like talking to a ****ing brick wall basically. So as i said, he wasn't willing to do anything about it, so **** him, i'll let the council handle it.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Leighton contractors would have to be the biggest neighbours from hell if they move into your area to do roadworks.

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Hmm... well my neighbours aren't really from hell ... just kinda annoying. They won't let me park my car on their front property thing which I thought was council but apparently it's not on their property (rang council etc), anyway apart from that my folks are a pain in the a** and neighbours think they are a annoying... they whinge apart music being played at 9pm on a saturday and it happens like once a month (it's my mates place and I'm usually there, and they complain to me about it and say they'll call the cops)... man their losers!