Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

neighbors from hell - ever had one?

jphanna

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA
i had all sorts over 19 years but the last bad one i had a full on drug/hydropincs set up next door. i had it happen twice in 3 years, and the second time they police pulled out found 18 generators from the ceiling, they cut off the mains power board so electricity usage wouldnt be spiked, the ceiling had holes everywhere for pipes etc to provide water etc. the windows had contact or something to stop any evidence of the heat lamps coming through etc. then of course the 'visitors' that used to come and go all night ....

i have also had some that throw empty beer bottles and rubbish in my back yard after an all night party. then i had ones with visious dog that is not secured, that wonders into my backyard etc.

i am having a good run at the moment. 6 months straight of peace so far. maybe the plants next door havnt reached the proper height yet......

anyone else got an interesting experience?

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
yer i have kiwis on one side that keep coming over , and on the otherside poms that dont stop screaming. in the ghetto had a bloke that would talk for ages in a slurred voice and u couldnt understand him and on the other chinese that would actualy were quite nice they kept me fed.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Have a neighbour across the road right now, his dog is a ****ing mongrel piece of **** and never stops barking. Long story short, he came over last weekend to have a whinge about the fine he got in the mail because i rang the council, he became aggressive so told him to **** off and slammed the door in his face. Then as i walked off back to the kitchen, i heard him say "you little d**khead" through the door, so, i opened the door, grabbed him by his shirt and marched him up my driveway and shoved him out onto the road and told him stay the **** off my property or next time i won't be as nice and hold back on him.

Embarassed him in front of most of the neighbours as 3 of them were outside chatting already. Him, a 53 year old, being dragged up a driveway by a 24 year old. Same height as me, just half my size. The neighbours know what he is like as they have had problems with him too over the same issue. I don't take kindly to whinging old pricks who have nothing better to do than make up lies and cause trouble. And will complain about getting fines about barking dogs, yet will do nothing about the stupid mutt himself.

Stupid prick. I'd rather let the council deal with him than have to deal with him myself. Suprising, our local council is very swift and helpful with this kind of stuff. I was quite impressed with them actually.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
My Grandfather used to own and manage my fathers work in Chingvale.

One early morning (early 90's) the police thought it would be a great idea to raid our house and shed and take alot of things from our shed.

The neighbour was a former cop, so he told his friends in the force that we (being my father) had "stolen" tools etc.. in our shed.

Dad gets taken off to cop shop for ages, questioned etc.. Comes home with all our tools again.
Neighbour didnt know that my grandfather owned the business etc.. and my dad was able to take tools home on weekends.

After this, the neighbour poisond my cat, and used to kill mums roses in the garden. A few years later the old guy died. :D the end.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Bwahahahaha, natural payback's a mutha****er ain't it? :rofl:

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Lol the one I have atm parks 3 cars on the footparth out the front witch set my two dogs of because they are "gard dogs" and i had the old (80+) on the other side blast me cos of the dogs told her to call the rangers that's was 2 months ago

(Start rant)Cobez if you pulled a stunt like that with me well lets just say the dogs would be well feed there is a reason dogs bark is cos they are warning people to stay away from there turf so next time you hear that mungrel dog barking it might just be letting you know the your car is amout to go missing (rant over)

elemeNtz

It's my first day :3
Reaction score
Members Ride
responsibly
(Start rant)Cobez if you pulled a stunt like that with me well lets just say the dogs would be well feed there is a reason dogs bark is cos they are warning people to stay away from there turf so next time you hear that mungrel dog barking it might just be letting you know the your car is amout to go missing (rant over)

In this day and age "guard dogs" are not necisary in an urban enviroment

(CODEZ)

formerly cody_vp92
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP v6
Guard dogs may not be neccessary, but they are very helpful even in the suburbs.

Alot of cars that are stolen are taken from people's driveways or from right outside their houses.

I know I would like to know about it if someone were anywhere near my car.

I do see Cobez's side and also agree with what he said, alot of little ankle biters do not shut up they just bark for stupid reasons.

Real guard dogs are a good idea.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Lol the one I have atm parks 3 cars on the footparth out the front witch set my two dogs of because they are "gard dogs" and i had the old (80+) on the other side blast me cos of the dogs told her to call the rangers that's was 2 months ago

In this day and age "guard dogs" are not necisary in an urban enviroment

Exactly right. You are a twit tivoom. This dog barks at NOTHING!! It barks at 2 in the morning, 12 in the afternoon, 6 at night, 8 at night. At NOTHING. And that shows your mentality mate, let your dogs loose on someone who has the right to complain out the pieces of **** annoying all the neighbours.

Your dogs wouldn't last long if you did that. After that, the council would confiscate them and put them down. Take a look at 99% of the dog attacks in the last few years. The dogs have been confiscated and euthanised.

You think people are going to sit and put up with mongrel barking dogs just because someone has a little paranoia about break ins? Pffft no worries knackers, thanks for comin'. Think before you post. As i stated at the start of my first post, "long story short", meaning you don't know the full story. And for the record, this dog would play no part in warning me that my "car was about to go missing", this guy lives ACROSS THE STREET, my car is in a double lock up garage that's alarmed AROUND THE BACK OF MY HOUSE. lol.

Not to mention the dog cannot even SEE the road, footpath OR front of it's house. The idiot who owns it never walks it or gives it exercise. He thinks because it's a guard dog it doesn't need exercise, it just needs to sit in the back yard and keep watch. And the area he keeps it in is bloody tiny. It's a German Shephard too so it's not a small dog.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Guard dogs may not be neccessary, but they are very helpful even in the suburbs.

Alot of cars that are stolen are taken from people's driveways or from right outside their houses.

I know I would like to know about it if someone were anywhere near my car.

I do see Cobez's side and also agree with what he said, alot of little ankle biters do not shut up they just bark for stupid reasons.

Real guard dogs are a good idea.

True, but fat lot of good this guard dog would do. It lives in a fenced off area of the yard, this guy parks his car on his lawn 24/7. You could jump this ****wits back fence and break into his house, the dog would do nothing as it's always locked up lol. And no one would call the police because the dog barks all the time so they wouldn't take notice of it barking at a burgler.

This bloke across the roads brains are in his ass.