Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

neon light?

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
brohawk said:
ive tried ebay dick smiths supercheap no1 has green ones to fit my lights. damn green cars

have you tried motoquipe at westlakes thats were im getting mine from

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
im going in there on sat to order my paint i deal with those boys for everything there supplying my subs etc.

Bubbaj247

VTR247
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT ACCLAIM II
Hey anyone seen those neons that flash to the music, but instead of going from left to right or right to left, they go from the middle outwards, they look pretty cool, and they are cheap!

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
if u no how to use a soldering iron go buy some green LEDs and some resistores(not sure ask in dicksmith) and wire them to + and - its easy.. i have 4 leds in the roof light, 2 in each passenger light, red and blue flashy ones thats in the map lights and turns on using the map light switches, autobarn has glove box lights BEHIND THE COUNTER so dont b afraid to ask, other than that i have 2 sound sensing crystal lights, undercars, neons under all 4 footwells, bootlight was replace with a neon, washer LEDS, i LED'd the number plate light, the gear selector light, and placed blue LEDs behind my needles on the dash. plus the superbright blue parker LEDs. my cars a rolling disco and if u learn how to solder u can do pretty much anything urself cheaply

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
thats mad!