Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

neon

domz_VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Hi i need sum1 to explain to me how to fit undercar neons on, one neon is already on my car on the drivers side and i want another one on the passanger side. I already have the switch connected. Please explain to me the steps in putting it on and connecting up the wires because my dad is too lazy to put it on and it cost too much for strathfield or autobarn to put it on for me. thankyou.
:bang:

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
negative to negative, positive to positive :) lol. i dont excatly know what your looking at doing but on the neon there should be two wires right? normally black and black/white, connect them to the switch in the same manner as the other neon is connected i guess.

domz_VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
theres more to it...where are the wires that connect to the neon light wires? :bow:

younglion

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY SS Ute 5.7
i had neons on my old blue vr, my advice would be dont worry bout it. i had heaps of problems with cops that didnt know there licensing rules and tries to yellow sticker me, so i had to drive around with a printout of the actual law in my glove box. but then when i told them that it is legal, they felt threatened and went over my entire car picking out little things trying to get me back. dunno wat your local law is but here in WA 90% of the coppers have no idea

domz_VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
thanx for the advice and ur help peops, i dnt care bout the police, i live in VIC i cudnt care less wat the pigs think coz they only wanna be ballbreakers especially if they see a P plater driving a VT.....ahwell i'll see if i can put em on myself ...i'll eventually figure it out. im out.