Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Neons.

VEARGH

"Stop,Drop..KaboOm.*
Reaction score
Members Ride
v_R
hey, just wondering if any of you guys know whats the best place to hook up the positive feed for neon washer jets. I dont have the packet they came in but i was thinking parkers? if any of you have done it and know a good way to run wires etc wb ..Cheeerz

VEARGH

"Stop,Drop..KaboOm.*
Reaction score
Members Ride
v_R
yeah i know haha, i will just run a swith for them so they only come on when i want them to..

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
nope, nothing wrong with me, but the way its plastered all over this site, i think everyone would know, did he ask if they were illegal? You always tell people to keep threads on topic

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
whats wrong with sharing extra information on a subject? was my first reply NOT about the subject at hand? and yes, it IS plastered all over the site that they are illegal. but how often do new users use the search function? hardly ever. if he had have used the search function in the first place he would have found the answer he was looking for (not having a go at you VEARGH).

so perhaps you should get over it because i have done nothing wrong.

VEARGH

"Stop,Drop..KaboOm.*
Reaction score
Members Ride
v_R
haha yeah no worries ive sort of found the answer by now anway. Yeh i couldnt find the right answer when i searched for it. Cheers, Ve-Arghhh.