Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nevins VS Clubsport Build

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
That's ultra lows? Hmm would have thought it would sit lower than that. Looks more like super lows height to me.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Nah thats about right for ultras.

When teamed with shortened shocks, the sit even lower

Nevin

Seedy Customs
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Clubsport
So its been almost 2 years since I put anything up here... mostly due to the lack of progress with the Clubby. I have instead been moving towns, starting a new job, having 2 more kids, and spending the little spare time I have left playing golf.

The Clubby made a good transition to its new home... on the back of a trailer. I now have a decent shed (3 bay) and have also been buying and acquiring new tools. The Clubby also has a friend in the shed now in the form of a R33 Skyline.

As for progress on the car, I have lowered it on Ultra lows, put the not so good looking tri spokes back on (Sold the other Rims), and thats about it. I did have it all running sweet not long ago but have decided to start stripping back the engine bay for new parts and general clean up. Hopefully I will be making some faster progress in the next 2 years haha.

Excuse the dodge phone photos.