Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nevins VS Clubsport Build

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
wheels don't look to bad

The wheels aren't bad, just not the best on this car

Your car, but at the end of the day, my opinion is:

a46.jpg

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
I'm with hamma on this.

Put whatever wheels on it you like, just dont sell the doritos :p

Nevin

Seedy Customs
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Clubsport
wasn't going to sell the tri-spokes... but they are ugly as ****. i get that they are original and all that 'mad' stuff but i don't like original.
I doubt that these 20's will be the final wheel for the car, but they'll do for now cause they are free :)

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
+1 for the 70mm throttle body. We put one on the clubby not long ago and I was pleasantly surprised with the difference.

Nevin

Seedy Customs
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Clubsport
yeah i got a mace throttle body like 2 months after i bought the car but it hasn't been registered since then sooooo yeah haha

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Your car, but at the end of the day, my opinion is:

a46.jpg

So your gona call out gay to a nice clean clubsport from the window of your S PAC ay ??? I wouldn't be calling his rims gay when u have a pic of your rims under your quote, nevins rims look better then yours that for sure !!!

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
So your gona call out gay to a nice clean clubsport from the window of your S PAC ay ??? I wouldn't be calling his rims gay when u have a pic of your rims under your quote, nevins rims look better then yours that for sure !!!

Ohhh stop being so grumpy :p not everything needs to be a shitstorm.

RE the wheels. Just keep the doritos if you sell it! in many years time, it'll be worth more :) in the mean time, go nuts!

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG

I gave an opinion on how he modified his car, which I clarified was 'MY OPINION' and it was his car which he was entitled to do what he wanted to to it.

While we're on the topic you're lucky I haven't posted in your thread about your weird candy blue, also 'GAYYY' wheels and other whacky tacky mods.
That's just my opinion also though.

I don't care if you don't like my wheels, because I really dislike the way you modified your car, obviously means your taste is different to mine, therefore it is not an opinion I hold any value to. But thanks for contributing an opinion anyway.

One day when you grow up young grasshopper, you will realise that when you do things in life, not everyone is going to kiss your ass and like what you've done.

By the way, FYI here is a definition of OPINION Opinion | Define Opinion at Dictionary.com

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Ohhh stop being so grumpy :p not everything needs to be a shitstorm.

RE the wheels. Just keep the doritos if you sell it! in many years time, it'll be worth more :) in the mean time, go nuts!

Yep I agree I didn't mean it to be a **** storm I just thought I'd say it because I dont mind his rims but yeah definetly keep the Doritos for future value with the car

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
I gave an opinion on how he modified his car, which I clarified was 'MY OPINION' and it was his car which he was entitled to do what he wanted to to it.

While we're on the topic you're lucky I haven't posted in your thread about your weird candy blue, also 'GAYYY' wheels and other whacky tacky mods.
That's just my opinion also though.

I don't care if you don't like my wheels, because I really dislike the way you modified your car, obviously means your taste is different to mine, therefore it is not an opinion I hold any value to. But thanks for contributing an opinion anyway.

One day when you grow up young grasshopper, you will realise that when you do things in life, not everyone is going to kiss your ass and like what you've done.

By the way, FYI here is a definition of OPINION Opinion | Define Opinion at Dictionary.com

Sounds like your having a bad day, its just a forum with some talking on it no need to get rowdy and till me to grow up, i could be 50 for all u know, but I'm a kid a hart for life and ill never grow up, lol

I don't say I don't like your car I just said I like his rims better

But anyway im not out to offend people I just like to encourage them with car modifications and custom building things !!!