Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New 08 Omega (pic inside) need a few ideas to get me started

Ace92

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
Recently got this Omega, im also new to these forums so hello to everyone.
just interested in some general ideas of what to put onto it to do it up a bit to get me started and into a flow of putting my own flair into it.

thanks in advance!

j83c50.jpg

hwy747

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina 5.7L / VW Golf GTi
Tinted windows is probably the first thing I would recommend, maybe lower it a bit and to be honest I would probably keep the outside like that!! As "TinSnips" said, there is heaps of options available for the VE!

rbrash10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I would agree with hwy747 tint the windows then probably lower it.. Other than that i think those rims look pretty sweet,

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
dump it, tint it, stinger aerial, new mufflers, i'm all for debadging. i've debadged my tailgate of the ute as i reckon it looks magnificent without it. too much crap about. nice clean black tailagate.

Ace92

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
thanks

yeah got a few ideas now i actually got to pick it up today and i am absolutely loving it, put seatcovers and floor mats in, sadly couldnt find any HSV seat covers and it was getting late everything closing but as soon as im out and see some ill be grabbing them :)

on the subject of Debadging, thats taking the actual Holden pride lion badge off isnt it :O i dont think i could do that :p

im looking at Subwoofers already that sits nicely in the boot towards the drop down "tray and drink holder" that u can access in the back seat would be absolutely great and concealed.

window tinting incoming and i was thinking if i should go for the nice dark plain tinting or go for a 'colour' one?

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Just go dark - Mine's 15% (shh.. don't tell) and I'm happy with it.

I'm with you.. keep the lion proud and silver!

Before investing in the sub, have a flick through some other posts - if you're only adding the sub, it'll sound crap. Better yet, speak to a pro installer - They'll be able to suggest something to fit your budget - Subs are the last step to a good sound in my opinion.

Why settle for seat covers when you can have HSV seats and door trims for a bit over 3 grand! lol Comfy!

ve_alloytec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
debadging = just the wuts on the boot, not the actual holden emblem