Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new angel eye altezza headlights

Denno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore Lumina
I have purchased the Angel Eye Altezza headlights, really only because I saw this thread lol. I have always wanted the black type Altezza headlights, and since these have the angel eyes, I've always like them on the beamers, so will see how they look on my car :). I should have them on Wednesday, and depending on the weather, they should be in and I'll post photo's Wednesday night :). Fingers crossed they look good haha.

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
They would probably look somewhat similar to this.

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
the pontiac ones look better, having the twin halos

Denno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore Lumina
Got the headlights today and have put them in..at first they seemed great, but when I took a closer look at what the light was doing, the angel eyes are dull with parkers, would *sometimes* pop to full brightness when headlights are turned on full, would then go back to dull with high beams. My front left angel eye has now stopped working. For the angel eyes to work there HAS to be parkers in there, and they had to be the ones supplied. I couldn't use my white LED parkers, one becuase they didn't fit in the damn hole, and two because the angel eyes just wouldn't come on with the LED's in there..

So all in all, very very frustrated right now.
Oh and also, my right headlight is facing up, so there's doing to be problems for oncoming traffic! I find it odd that a part made for an Australian built car could be incorrect like this? Surely the manufacturer would know that the left light is the one that can be aimed up slightly...

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
^^^^^^

Well i was waiting for this reply to see if they were any good....

Dont think i will be getting them not as good as i thought they would be

vt dreamer

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE II SV6
Those lights would only suit certain colors i would imagine. wouldn't suit my white VT i don't think.