Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NEW CAR WARRANTY

NME

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS V Redline VF Series II Sportswagon
Anyone know of a reputable place in Perth Metro to take the vehicle in for a service ? Does it have to be a Holden D3alership considering the New Car Warranty ?
I need simplicity and simple answers. I have a lot on my plate.
Thankyou in anticipation.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Does it have to be a Holden D3alership considering the New Car Warranty ?

no it does not have to be holden but the mechanic must be qualified and perform all the items in the service schedule for that particular service.
make sure you get them to stamp and date the service logbook, get a service report, receipts and keep them all to prove you have had it serviced properly if you ever need to make a warranty claim.

NME

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS V Redline VF Series II Sportswagon
no it does not have to be holden but the mechanic must be qualified and perform all the items in the service schedule for that particular service.
make sure you get them to stamp and date the service logbook, get a service report, receipts and keep them all to prove you have had it serviced properly if you ever need to make a warranty claim.
Thank you very much for the information. I am very grateful. Yes, I will make sure that the paperwork is done properly.

MasterC

MasterC~VsCalais
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Redline VF2
the only reason i got it. i think it cost me next to nothing, a couple of hundred bucks. $300?
i figured over 5 years id probably use more than that getting wheels fixed. so far only had one done, but i do have another one with rash which i havent bothered with just yet.

yep with 500km on the clock, my detailer had my car for 3 days, but i obviously have a black car, so preparation took a bit longer than most
Haha. My wife drives mine. Had the passenger side wheels repaired a total of 3 seperate times each and some dude scuffed my rear bumper all 50 each. Made my money back. I paid a few hundred too